Friday, August 04, 2006

You are not the same, and I am still right here.

Went to Great America on Monday, July 17, 2006. Was fun. Got to go on all the rides twice. Well it was 108* degrees that day and everyone that is smart went into the waterpark next to it. I went with Jackie, John, Patrick, and Sammy. By the time we finished lunched I was ready to kill Jackie. Just the sound of her voice was aggravating me. Then, she made us walk around the whole park to get to one ride when we could of saved 20 mins by walking through the middle. Thus, the guys just agreed with her and I felt like "F*&^ them". We get to the ride and I wouldn't even sit with them. The ride home was rich. They all knew I couldnt take any of them anymore. Heat Related. (For you , Uncle) LOL. On to funnier stuff from that day. It was Sammys first time there. Hilarious, you should of seen his face when he went on The Eagle. I will never forget it. I thought for sure he sh*t his pants. The park lost power for a good hour. Had we had to make our own entertainment. I would have to say that Raging Bull is the best ride there. Great experience. I will not plan to go with Jackie anymore. Dont get me wrong, I would give that girl a kidney, if she needed it. I am just gonna have to boycott and miss her for a week. Should put us back into place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home