Friday, September 01, 2006

Halsted Orange Line

Everyday the alarm rings at 5 am, and I hit snooze until 5:30. What do you want from me? Id rather sleep than do my hair. I get up, shower, makeup, and out the door. I get on the first bus anywhere from 6:05 to 6:25. There is such a big difference between the buses I take. (Cleanliness, people, and speed.) So I get to midway station and FINALLY, dunkin donuts coffee. Yah! Get on the train, hopefully have my seat. I hate when you get on with the same people everyday, (we all know where we sit!) and they sit in my seat! I know my name isn't on there but you see me there almost everyday! Oh well. I get to Halsted and depart from the usual ride. Now people, I wait for this moment everyday. I get downstairs, walk past the ghandi mart, of course say good morning (The man is very nice) and sit down and smoke a cigarette. Then, here he comes! This man looks like my old boyfriend Christopher. A lot like him to be exact. But He is better looking. Everyday walks past me. Everyday I get the same look from him. Everyday! Sometimes as I am coming down the stairs he's going up. To get on the train, that is. I just want to grab him. I just want to play hookie from work, and spend the whole day with him. I want to sleep in his arms. I wonder if he can sense me feeling this way about him. I feel like I am in highschool all over again, with a crush. He has to. Because when I do see him, I cannot take my eyes off of him. He has to notice that. Unless he is still asleep, like myself. Oh I want him! I think the next opportunity I get, I am gonna snatch him. Hope my balls are big that day. Ill keep ya posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home